Friday, August 6, 2010

Unfinished Business

The last three weeks have been nothing but rain. Cold, wet, dark, unwelcoming.

But today feels different. Hopefully different. I can see clearly around me. And like a hard slap in the face, the reason why has presented itself to me.

All of this hurt, loss, the unsettling feeling of the unknown is fading into blackness. What once was stark white and staring me in the face now dissipates into the past.

The decision I've made and this choice to move forward with it scares me, thrills me and intimidates me but these past three weeks have done nothing but knock me down and keep me there. Today I've woken to stand back up, because when the universe knocks you down you not only have to stand up, you have to hit the ground running.

I couldn't have made this decision without my family of course, who love and encourage the decision I've made despite my ambitious goals. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Rith, my love, my equal, you are a great deal of the reason why. My next move is a little selfish and I'm beyond grateful to not only lean on you. I'm grateful that you carry me when I cannot walk on my own. These next years will be so exciting to share with you by my side.

To my best friend, Griffin, know that you inspire me when you do nothing at all. You constantly remind me to reduce the debt in life, to reduce the excess and for that I thank you. Thank you for not only keeping it real, but thank you for reminding me that the beaten path isn't necessarily the right path for everyone.

The wheels of change are in motion, once everything is complete and official I'll share with the rest of you what I plan to do next. To my readers in general, thank you for sharing all of this with me, I've got big surprises in store in the coming months, stay tuned.

11 comments:

  1. this was a great post. keep up tthe good work. If you dont mind, can you please advice my blog to other people.its called newvoice.blogspot.com. Thank you and appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post
    http://topupdatesblog.blogspot.com/
    Pass ur comments on that also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very Very Very Nice Post ...........

    And Blog........ >>>>........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, welcome you to visit my blog, if you want to learn the relevant knowledge about the host domain name, my blog is a good choice, http://domain-maste1.blogspot.com.

    Of course, if you want to understand the prevent mesothelioma comprehensive knowledge, can also access the full text of blog http://mesothelioma-treat1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://earn4dollar.blogspot.com/2012/01/clixsense.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I earn 3 dollars per day !!!
    Click the link delow :
    http://www.probux.com/?r=maximus1968

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to go out on the town and have fun, but you find that your budget is limited, don’t let that stop you. Find out how you can locate the best and most advantageous deals by buyingshop vouchersandvouchers for londononline, and never be sad about missing a good deal again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading your post. You really know how to make one with sense. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.

    ReplyDelete