Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Text Message Ever

Days like these are my favorite. The kind of days where I struggle to get out of bed and instead spend all morning texting my best friend. The texts usually involve picture messages of our lazy butts still in bed, in this case, I sent her a picture of my messy bedroom in hopes to beckon her over to help me clean. It didn't work, her room is just as messy.

We have these days about once every three weeks, where we'll stay in bed texting each other plans about what we're going to do and where we're going to meet up. I'll suggest we meet at the gym, she'll suggest we go shopping. We always laugh at how much time we waste texting about our plans instead of finally getting up and doing them.

Don't get me wrong, I've been up since 6am but I haven't done anything remotely productive. So finally about an hour ago, I got up, did my laundry, and cleaned my room. Having fallen asleep in last night's makeup, I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, only this time, applying a face mask. Leaving the bedroom door open, I heard my phone sounding off incessantly, when I returned to check it, this is what I found:


I have the best friend ever. And now time to wash off my face. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment