Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hey, Guess What?

  1. It officially takes me six hours to type a six page paper. I've lost my touch.
  2. I went to the gym at 7am today before heading to the studio and working for eight hours, I think I'm crazy, it might also explain point #1.
  3. You cannot properly scan a poem if you forget to scan the first line of the stanza, which I just found out I had done, therefore throwing my scansion of the poem totally off. (I was wondering why there was an unusual amount of headless feet while scanning, duh.)
  4. Cooking with whole grain pasta is not as exciting as I thought. You can definitely taste a difference, it's not that bad though.
  5. My hair has no shape. The hair just falls where it does naturally, no volume, no body, no shape, something needs to be done about this.
  6. I haven't written in my Moleskine in three days, I cringe at the thought of unrecorded knowledge.
  7. I checked to verify my voter (re)registration was valid in Lake County, at the moment it is not. I'll be damned if I have to go back to Lake in the Hills to vote, something must also be done about this.
  8. I watched Sydney Pollack's Sketches of Frank Gehry recently and was stunned speechless.
  9. My LinkedIn profile looks ridiculous and why doesn't anyone have a picture?
  10. Picking movies for the Chicago Film Festival is nearly impossible with my schedule, somehow I'll make it happen, promise! (clenches fists) So far must-sees include: DéFICIT and Serbis.
  11. Off to Wisconsin I go. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment