Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Morning Mix

Unfortunately, I've been so busy that I haven't burned a new CD for my car in about a month. I usually listen to my iPod in my car but prefer to listen to my CD's because they're usually themed and even bear clever (if I do say so) titles. After finishing hours worth of homework, I'm pleased to say I've managed to find the time to make myself a new CD for my morning enjoyment. There's just something about my morning drives, I need to have the right music to listen to. Perhaps I foolishly believe that setting the right playlist in the morning can put me in the right state of mind for whatever the day will bring, who knows? This is probably the most random mix I've made thus far, it started with a theme but now that I'm reviewing the playlist I'm not sure there is one anymore--although for me, all of these songs have one thing in common. (No, I'm not going to tell you what that is.)

  1. Although You May Laugh by David E. Sugar
  2. Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix
  3. No Ordinary Love (Sade cover) by Deftones
  4. Out of Control (State of Emotion) by Kenna
  5. Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell
  6. Comfortable by John Mayer
  7. Living Proof by Kelis
  8. I'm in Love by Audio Bullys
  9. Atlantis to Interzone by The Klaxons
  10. You Can't Always Get What You Want (Soulwax Remix) by The Rolling Stones
  11. Crying by TV on the Radio
  12. Welcome Ghosts by Explosions in the Sky
  13. Blue Light (Bloc Party cover) by Igor Kurtagic
  14. C'Mere by Interpol
  15. Electioneering (Radiohead cover) by Cold War Kids
  16. Sparks by Royksopp
  17. Africa Just Wants to Have Fun by Volcano!
  18. Sleepy Head by Passion Pit
Random, right?
And with that dear readers, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment